Saturday 10 January 2015

Clive MullisHello to you all, I’m Clive, and first off, thanks to Chris for this opportunity to grace his famed and wondrous site.
Who am I? What am I? Now there’s a good question.
I live in the UK in the county of Bedfordshire in a small market town with my wife, son and dog. I have many interests that keep me from going totally insane; I love sports in general but mainly football (I follow Watford), and archery in particular. Sadly I no longer attend football matches but I am a regular at my archery club, shooting compound for those who wish to know.
Anybody who’s come across me in their meanderings through the ether of cyberspace might have come upon references to my former profession. I spent thirty years as a paramedic during which time I saw life, and death, as few people ever do.
The emergency services are…
View original 672 more words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.