Tuesday 20 November 2012

Too much to do

Today I have too much to do, consequently I probably won't achieve anything.

I have to decorate the bathroom, rip up the kitchen floor and replace with brand new sparkling tiles. I have to sort out the hall and take a shovel to junior's bedroom. I have to go and get the shopping for the week and I have to walk the dogs, one of whom is cowering under the table as the local farmer won't turn off his bloody crow scarer!

Outside it is raining, the garden is a mess, but I can scrub that one off the list as I ain't going to clear up in the rain! I have drying washing all over the house, it needs ironing......so I look carefully and decide which items I can get away with, the missus won't know, hopefully.

I should write, but the mind is too full of everything else and so the delete button is getting red hot.

It's wet, it's cloudy and it's quickly becoming a day where you think, 'sod it.'......and it's still only the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.